Goodview Memorial Park

Memorial Park formerly known as Diocese Park was started in 1972 with an open air pavilion and playground set.  The pavilion/concession/equipment room was added in 1989 and later the flag garden was added in 1992 in honor of former Mayor Boyd Nichols who lived across the street and dreamed of a flag garden at our nice park very everyone to admire.  The Memorial Park Ballfield was later dedicated to Jo Prysbylski at the 1997 Goodview Days celebration in honor of her dedication to our Park Rec organization which she instigated and participated in for years after.  It is now called “Pryzybylski Field”.
The City of Goodview does not take reservations for the open air pavilion located at Memorial Park.  Usage is on a first come first serve basis


4450 W 9th Street Winona, MN 55987-1616


(507) 452-1630