The Alverna Conference Center, constructed in 1925, is a gracious conference center and guest house located on the beautiful Saint Teresa Campus of Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota. Prior to the closing of the College of Saint Teresa in 1989, Alverna was home to the Sisters of Saint Francis, who sponsored the College. The building was completely renovated in 1993-94. The lower levels feature a lovely and stately Great Room, solarium, small meeting rooms and a dining room. Although it has been remodeled, the building retains it’s original charm and ambiance.
The Alverna Center offers 23 comfortable guest rooms on the upper floors featuring: either 1 full size bed or 2 twin size bed, a private bathroom, air conditioning, phone, cable TV, and free WIFI. Guest rooms come with bedding and towels.
Hours: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (507) 494-6100 Address: