Partner with Visit Winona
Your Partnership Works!
- VisitWinona.com receives around 20,000 page views per month!
- 40,000 Visitor Guides distributed to all MN state travel centers, the Mall of America, all inquiries to Visit Winona, nearly 200 partner businesses and more
- Winona Visitor Center welcomes an average of 15,000 guests per season! (April-December)
- Winona Visitor Center will be open year round beginning mid-Dec. 2017!
We’re in this together. Be a partner, extend your marketing dollars, and help us promote this incredible destination.
Act now by completing the online application here and paying in full by September 29, 2017 and save 10% on your advertisement in our 2018 Visitor Guide.
Partner Benefits at ALL Levels Include:
- Full Online Directory listing at www.VisitWinona.com
- 2018 Visitor Guide full listing – business name, telephone, address, and website
- Visitor Center rack space
- Placement of giveaways/coupons provided by business in Welcome Bags
- Winona area updates, referrals/marketing opportunities through Visit Winona
Annual partner rates are as follows, including the corresponding ad size for the 2018 Visitor Guide:
Inside City Limits*:
Platinum (Includes Full Page Ad): $1,600
Premium (Includes 1/3 Page Ad): $800
Expanded (Includes 1/6 Page Ad): $400
*Add $100 at all levels for partners located outside city limits
Interested in More?
Choose one or more a la carte opportunities to maximize your marketing dollars!
*Non-affiliate partners only
1. VisitWinona.com Banner Advertisement: $150 for 12 Months
- Customize your own rotating, hyperlinked banner ad on three relevant webpages
2. Digital Photo Gallery Usage License: $99 for 12 Months
- Download high-quality, local images from this gallery to use in your own digital marketing
3. NEW IN 2018 Guide! Coupon in Guide + Additional Prints: $600
- Feature a deal on the exclusive, perforated Winona Coupon Page, included as the last page of the 2018 Visitor Guide. Additional, separate coupon pages will be printed–between 3,000 and 5,000 copies–for distribution at the Visitor Center, trade shows, and more.
- Very limited number of coupon spaces available: Act now!
The more we know, the more we share.
Partner with Visit Winona and help us tell Winona’s story.
Thanks for being involved and for caring about our region. I look forward to working with you!
For more information, contact:
Partnership Director at Visit Winona
Why partner with Visit Winona
Full Online Directory listing on VisitWinona.com
Our Visit Winona website receives around 29,000 page views per month. Visitors and residents alike are finding your business in the palm of their hands as well; mobile visits to VisitWinona.com are up 21% compared to last year!
Full listing in the 2018 Visitors' Guide: 40,000 copies distributed annually
This annual publication is the first item sent to any inquiry or lead received to our offices. The Visitors' Guide is distributed to the Mall of America, St. Paul/MPS Airport, all Minnesota Travel and Information Centers and more.
Visitors' Center rack space
Thousands of guests stop into our beautiful Huff Street and Hwy 61 Travel and Information Center every year. Seven out of ten visitors pick up at least one brochure while on a trip. Printed brochures keep your business at the top of a guest's mind.
Networking opportunities and training workshops
Visit Winona strives to make connections within our area to better strengthen relationships and referrals. Monthly meetings, quarterly exclusive e-newsletters and more keep you in-the-know.
Access to resources & tourism connections
Minnesota's tourism industry is booming, and as a partner with Visit Winona, you will be at the forefront of trends and information that will help your business thrive.
Showcase your support of our community
The economic impact of tourism in the Winona region is staggering, and we welcome you in joining our tourist outreach and sharing the pride we feel for our great city. We know why everyone loves Winona; let's shout it from the rooftops together.
What Visit Winona partners say
“Visit Winona has been instrumental in my company’s success and growth. They truly want to see my business succeed and have so kindly assisted me in any way they could using their incredible resources, like the Visitors’ Center and their awesome partnership network. Pointour would not be where it is today without my Visit Winona partnership.”
Bailey Bestul, owner, Pointour Historic Walking Tours
“Many businesses can’t directly see how well the Visitor Center and Visit Winona work for them. Lakeview Drive Inn directly benefits from the Visit Winona website, brochure and Visitors Center. I know, because I ask new or unfamiliar customers how they found us or knew where we were located. Word of mouth, the internet and the printed word are great tools Visit Winona uses to promote us, and you, one of their local partners. I thank you for what you do!”
Tim Glowczewski, owner, Lakeview Drive Inn
Sign up today
Invest in Winona’s community pride: What is good for visitors is GREAT for residents! Enjoy the benefits of a partnership with Visit Winona and see how supporting the growth of tourism in Winona can reap rewards for your local business.
Questions? Contact partnership director Kate Carlson for more information