Basilica of St. Stanislaus Kostka

The cornerstone of the present red brick and stone structure was laid on October 28th, 1894.  Just over a year later – Thanksgiving Day of 1895 – the beautiful and imposing church was dedicated.  The church was designed in Romanesque-style in the form of a Greek cross.

Address

626 E 4th Street Winona, MN 55987-4231

Phone

507-452-5430

Email

Website

http://ssk-sjn.weconnect.com/

Hours

Map